How it works
Free Initial Consult
The first session with a new student is getting to know the student and assessing their strengths and weaknesses. Parents will be provided with a written summary of their student’s strengths and weaknesses based on evaluatory activities and anecdotal observations.
50-minute Tutoring Sessions
- individualized planning and preparation for each student for each session
- all materials needed for the program customized for your child
- scoring, analyzing and preparing reports for any standardized assessments utilized
- coordination and communication with classroom teachers, on request
- progress reports and letters for Committee for Special Education/504 meetings
- attendance at CSE/504/school meetings (schedule dependent)
Wilson Reading System
Hochman Writing Method
Stern Math Program
Handwriting Without Tears
Visual schedules, first/then prompts, organizational strategies, etc.
My Professional Resources
An evidence-based set of specific writing strategies for use in all subjects.
Structural arithmetic program for teaching the foundations of mathematics and number sense.