Two Weeks Notice isn’t a collection of generalizations, vague business tips, or impractical platitudes. It’s the exact opposite. It’s the step-by-step blueprint to design your life for financial freedom, lifestyle flexibility, and major impact (even if you have no idea how to get started, no advantages, and no secret bank account to serve as a backup plan).
This book is for you if…
- Your time is precious, and you want to spend it on projects that genuinely excite you. » You’re over vague business advice and want a realistic action plan.
- You can’t remember the last time your boss thanked you for a job well done.
- You want an income that doesn’t rely on how many hours you spend at work.
- You want more to look forward to than a week of paid vacation.
- You would quit your job in a heartbeat if only you knew HOW.
- You want to design your life instead of leaving it up to someone else.